Looks like Redd really loves to swing!! Those pics are so funny :) I'm glad that I found your blog You told me you set it up but I just had to find it. Hopefully you are better at posting than me I am a total slacker!!
Hi Katie, I just came across your blog through Jena Hendry's! What a cutie you have and I've seen him a couple of times when he's been with Judd's mom! I'm glad that you have a blog and I can check out your cute little man!
I love his little face, I bet he will grow to love it. I am so glad that you got up and going!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! I'm so glad we can catch up with you guys this way now. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Redd really loves to swing!! Those pics are so funny :) I'm glad that I found your blog You told me you set it up but I just had to find it. Hopefully you are better at posting than me I am a total slacker!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad you have a blog! I love Redd's face in the swing.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a blog. I can't believe how big Redd is. He is soooo cute!! I can't wait to see more pictures. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, I just came across your blog through Jena Hendry's! What a cutie you have and I've seen him a couple of times when he's been with Judd's mom! I'm glad that you have a blog and I can check out your cute little man!
ReplyDelete