7.20.2009

Sandusky

While Judd, Sean, Joni and I went to Sandusky,
Jon, Bonnie and Redd stayed back and
went to the John Johnson Farm.
Redd and Jon are standing on the porch where Joseph Smith was covered with
tar and feathers by an angry mob during the night.
The following morning Joseph preached a sermon
despite his injuries.
Redd spent most of the time outside playing
in the yard.

Grandma & Grandpa took turns taking the tour because Redd wanted to play instead of listen.

I think it worked out though
because Bonnie got the sweet & condensed
version & Jon was able to take his
sweet time.
While they were at the farm, the rest
of us went to a really cool amusement park. Cedar Point had a ton of really
cool roller coasters.
This is a picture of the scariest ride
I've ever been on. I felt like a little kid
who is afraid to go on the Colossus at Lagoon.
I almost chickened out after the
hour and 1/2 wait!
This picture doesn't even do it justice.
You go up 420 feet and are going 120 mph.
It was incredible! I LOVED IT! While we were enjoying all the fun roller coasters
Redd went on the train and boat
with Grandma & Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment