We went to Lake Powell over Labor Day weekend
with the Knight Family.
The Utes were playing their home opener on
Thursday, and Judd didn't want to miss it,
so we stayed for the game and drove all night.
We got to our hotel in just enough time to take an
hour long nap before we met everyone for breakfast.
Judd had never been to Lake Powell before,
which is crazy, because it is one of my favorite places!
I love these people. I know they are technically
I love these people. I know they are technicallynot related, but they are definitely family.
This is their brand new boat!
It was so nice.. I even wake boarded a little.
Redd loved the beach!
After the long drive and a few days on the
lake, they were both exhausted!
These two are only a month apart & are both
little stinks! It was impossible to get a picture
of the two of them.
(Jace is Keisha & Jordan's son)
No comments:
Post a Comment