Every year for Christmas, Judd gets
me a gift he has put a lot of thought
into. It is usually one that I haven't
asked for, he has just noticed I
could use it, or knows I would love it.
Well, Friday he went and got that gift,
wrapped it, and put it under our tree.
This morning, he had a church meeting,
I was getting ready and Redd
was playing in the living room.
(Judd still thinks I told Redd to open it.)
I'm with Judd on this one!!!!LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!!! You never know what they are gonna do next. That is something I would do..Tell Tripp to open it for me and blame it on him lol!
ReplyDeleteWhat was the gift??
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! haha Trey has opened one of Jadynn's gifts....luckily she was at school at the time! I was able to re-wrap it and all was okay!! Judd should know better than to leave it where Redd could get to it! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI actually made our stockings. I just got fleece from JoAnne's!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Redd is a doll, maybe we can set him and Kayla up on a date when they are older :)
ReplyDelete