6.12.2010

Memorial Park

Over Memorial Weekend
we went camping at Memorial Park.
Being the super photographer I am,
I didn't take any pictures
until the last day.
A few highlights:
*Judd & I took 2nd in
the horseshoe tournament
*The kids caught a ground squirrel
with a cheese puff & glass bowl
*Redd didn't throw up once!
*Racoons visited us again this year.
This time they got away with
our Capri Suns
*The Kids went fishing at Red Rock Cafe
This little pond was perfect.
All the kids had to do was cast
& they caught a fish!
All the kids, except Redd.
It took him the longest to catch
a fish, we even had to move around
the pond a few times!
Brian & Dallin Nick, Jax, & Jadon
FISH ON!
Love that picture!
Feeding the fish
CHEESE
We always have such a great
time on this trip. It's such a great
way to kick off summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love 2 things...that one of the highlights is that Redd DIDN'T throw up, and the picture of Judd with a fishing pole in one hand and Redd in the other, that is sweet!

    ReplyDelete