On Saturday before Mother's day
Bonnie planned to get together & go
to a soccer game.
It was a great game & Real even won!

Uncle Jake carried Redd all the way back
to the car after the game.

Bonnie treated us to a delightful pizza dinner
after the game.
Look at my sweet little girl!
And notice my sweet husband
coloring in the background.
So the day of Mother's Day was quite interesting
at our house. We woke up to Redd having
some serious pink eyes that were all goopy.
We skipped church & took him into the
doctor. And yes, he had pink eye..
so no visiting the Grandmas.
When we got back I was
wrestling with him on the floor
and he ended up standing over me.
Yikes.. next thing I know, his foot
(including shoe) was being stomped
right on my eye. Lucky for me,
I was wearing my glasses so they
got jammed into my eyeball,
leaving me with a beautiful black eye!
What a sweet present from my
cute little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment