7.23.2010

Big Boy Bed

We finally got Redd a Big Boy Bed!!
(We won't talk about the fact that he
slept on his mattress on the floor
for a few months because his
crib was recalled! Or that most
nights he ended up just sleeping in our bed)
He was SO not excited to get his new bed.
During prayer, he just screamed and cried
most of the time. Then we read a story
& turned on some primary songs.
He really wanted to keep the book we read,
but I didn't want it ruined, so he settled
for the "puppy" book.
And fell asleep holding it!
(notice the pink pillow... oops I forgot to get him one)
This is how I found him in the morning! He is the craziest sleeper! I am just waiting for the day he falls off the bed. So far, 2 nights & no Redd in my bed! Yahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo for a good night sleep! Redd is so darling. Your boating blog below looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big and he has the coolest hair! Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete