When I was little and we would be jumping on the tramp when my dad got home from work, he would run and jump on and say "Jake and the Fatman" and bounce us all crazy. I loved it!
Well the other day when we were at my mom's the Littles were outside playing in the yard & my dad came home. The kids all took off to his truck to get some gum. Next thing we know he is out there jumping on the tramp with them. It reminded me of the good old days!
It's nice to see my dad isn't too old to jump on the tramp!
Cooper, Jax, Redd & Tayah holding on for dear life so they won't be the cracked egg!
Looks like no one survived!
Oops, I spy a cheater!
So thankful I have such a fabulous dad & my kids get to have him as their Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment