4.11.2009

CooKieS aNd EggS

Every year my sister Angie has all of the kids
over to decorate Easter Eggs and Cookies
This year we had to have the kids move in shifts
so that the table wasn't so crowded.
Redd got to sit in the baby chair,
so he pretty much got to be part of every group.
He he is with his cousins Jax and Cooper
I tried to dye Redd's egg Red,
but it kind of turned out a little Pink
This is Redd's egg after he held it for a few seconds
and Dropped it a couple of times!
I had to Frost Redd's cookie,
but he helped me put on the Sprinkles
At first, Redd didn't want to Eat his cookie,
he just wanted to play with the Frosting.
But after I helped him get some in his Mouth, he did just fine!
Here are all of the Girls Thanks for the fun day!

1 comment:

  1. How Fun!! your family is so cute! You guys always know how to have fun! I love the Costley family:)

    ReplyDelete