Every year growing up we went to the
P.C. Easter Egg Hunt.
when Cooper was busy opening one of his treats
Redd reached right in to Steal some of Cooper's treats
BusTeD!
Redd spent most of his time munching on the
Wrapper of this treat, until...
Aunt Tami hooked him up with a Sucker
He had red, Sticky drool all over!
Jax, Griffin, Tayah, Cooper, Brad, Cord,
Redd, Jadon, Ava, Berkely, Chloe, Dallin
a little late & come with us,
so we could be together as a
Family
A lot of cute posts. I am glad that we had such a fun break together.
ReplyDeleteCal,Owen,Tessa,and Grandma P. Loved the pictures. Looked like you had a fun day. Grandma P. ( using Kady's account)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I can't believe it had been that long since I had last seen him. It was so fun to see you there!
ReplyDeleteI found you!! What a fun hunt! He will be all over the place next year like Trey was this year! haha He is such a cute pie!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fun Easter! The little ones just get to be more fun each year. Out of nowhere Tripp has turned into such a big boy and it makes me sad that he is getting so big.
ReplyDeleteKatie I seriously have just been waiting and watching to see if you were going to make a blog. Well today I finally came across yours!! Yeah!! Redd is so cute and I can't believe how big he is getting!! Tell your family Hi and I hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteCute blog kate! Reddy bear is so big and such a cutie, i love him!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie! I'm so excited you are a blogger, I do a lot of blog stocking as well so I'm surprised I didn't stock you first :) Your little Redd is a handsome little man, what a cute fam you have! Hopefully we will bump into each other at one of PC's summer events!
ReplyDelete