5.01.2009

"LotS of PeOple gO to coLLegE foR 7 YeArS"

Ok, so it really was only 5, but 7 is funnier!
Yahoo!
Judd finished his last college class ever and graduted
with a master of accounting degree!
We are so proud of him and
all of his hard work!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Judd! We are so happy for you both! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats!! I can't wait til Ryan is completely done..but for now, done for the summer is good enough for me! YAY for Judd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Judd!!! That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief. So glad that him and Dan finished the same time, now we can PARTY!!! Hope Redd is doing okay. We were bummed we missed you but have to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go H (no period) we are very proud of you! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie, will you email me so I can send you those pictures of Redd? :) utmom2twinsplus1@yahoo.com and I can invite you to our blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete