Last week Redd and I went to St. George
It was a long ride down and back, but Redd did a great job. He actually slept most of the time!
Redd & I both got to experience our first trip to the Horse Races Our horses didn't win, but it was a wonderful time to catch up with friends.
One night at the Ranch, the kids were all swimming & I didn't have Redd's swimming suit with me, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But as soon as we went out by the pool, Redd tried to jump out of my arms to get in! He was crying because he wanted to get into the water so bad! So I borrowed a swim diaper, put him in his float tube & he went Swimming


Luckily he had some sweet cousins Cord and Chloe to help him in the pool!
After a fun night of swimming, Redd ended up sleeping in the hotel bed with me. And let's just say he had plenty of room. After exploring every inch of the bed, he ended up spending the majority of the night right in the middle of the bed!
Redd also experienced another first on this trip, He got to ride a Horse
Thanks to cousin Cord for letting him get on for a minute with him!
Katie, I love your post! Redd has the cutest little face ever!! Luv, Staci
ReplyDelete