6.07.2009

CaMpiNg

We went Camping this weekend
with my mom's family.
It was nice to get away for a minute and just relax!
I love spending time with family & just being lazy.
We even had a late night visit from
a Racoon!
The dang thing got away with all our licorice!
Redd had a good time
helping us set up our tent!
We had 2 different horseshoe tournaments. Judd and my aunt Nona won the first one! My sister Lisa and I won the second one. So Judd and I came home with a little bit of cash! Redd was zonked out by the time we left.
He had a hard time taking a nap with all the action going on! Notice the missing shoe... That's his latest thing, He refuses to keep his shoes on in the car.

1 comment:

  1. My kids still take their shoes off in the car! drives me insane, especially when we are just going down the street. Atleast it is sandal weather and much easier to put on!

    ReplyDelete