6.23.2009

RaMeN nOoDleS

I Love that I have the whole summer off to
spend time with my little sweetie!
I knew he was always cute,
but I swear in the last month he has
gotten so much cuter!
Everyday he does something fun and new
and I get to be there to see it.. I love it!
I felt like I missed so much of Redd's 1st year.
I hated having to go to work everyday.
But we were so blessed to have an incredible
babysitter who absolutely loves Redd.
I think that is the only way I got through the year!
This is his first experience with Ramen Noodles.
As you can see, he had a great time with them!
His onesie, the floor and the chair were a nasty mess after this, but he had so much fun... you know I will do it again! He even tried picking up the pieces off the floor before I could clean them up. Yuck! I love this silly little boy!

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute. We have to get together soon. I am dying to get Redd and Bricey together. Bricey is pretty spunky, Redd might be a little overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the bib matches his beautiful blue eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete