Today we visited some of
the historic sites in Kirtland, Ohio

This is the first Bishop's Storehouse
and one of the homes where
Joseph and Emma lived
in Kirtland.

Thank heavens we have lots of helpers
on this trip! Redd has been really
good, but it helps to have
lots of us to take care of him.

We also visited the Kirtland temple

We are having so much fun on this trip!
I can't believe all the things we have done
in so few days!
One more thing I feel I need to document...
We
almost made it 3 days
without Redd throwing up.. yikes!
Hey Judd and Katie,
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a great summer. Redd is getting so big and he is such a little cuttie. I can't believe how much he looks like Judd. Hope you guys are doing good it was fun to see your blog!
How fun you guys! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! I'll have London call Redd and tell him it's not cool to throw up while on a trip, she should know.
ReplyDeleteHey Katie,
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering where you got the dried flowers for your window project?
Ronni