6.11.2009

4 YeArS

Judd and I just celebrated our
4th anniversary!
We were married June 9th
in the Redlands California Temple.Judd served his mission in Riverside California
and was serving in the area while the Redlands Temple was being built.
He had the opportunity to work at the open house
and the temple was dedicated the day before he came home.
We both thought it would be great to get married in
Redlands and luckily we have great
family and friends who
made the trip to be there!
I can honestly say that my
wedding day was perfect! Everything I ever dreamed
of came true that day! I got to marry my best friend and
it has only gotten better from there!

Our great friends Keith and Fawna let us have a wonderful poolside lunch at their house. This is their gorgeous yard!

Our friends gave us a night stay at the
Ritz Carlton
and we got to stay right
by the beach! It was incredible!
I can't believe it has been 4 years!
I can't even begin to image my life without my sweetheart.
Judd is such a great husband and father!
He always does something special for our anniversary and this year was no different. I had completely forgotten that our anniversary was coming up until a few days before. Judd already had a room reserved for us at the Anniversary Inn and had made arrangements for Bonnie to have Redd over night. We went to a nice dinner and then saw the movie
Angels and Demons. Loved it!
Thanks sweetheart for the best 4 years! I am so grateful for you and all you do for
me and Redd!
I can't wait to spend the
rest of eternity with you!
I love you

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! I haven't ever seen them! Happy Anniversary!! You guys deserve to have a great one!! Congrats to 4 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun trip for Daniel and I. And the temple was gorgeous. Thanks for letting us share it with you. We need to get together SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judd is the lucky one. We love having you as part of the Peterson family. And my little Redd is the best part of both of you. Love you guys!! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous. I love the ones on the beach!

    ReplyDelete