Hey Katie, So you know that window with the flowers in it on your brick wall in your front room? I think you said you and your sisters made it. Anyway, I just purchased one and wanted to know how you put it together (if you are willing to share your craft secrects). Hopefully you know what I am talking about.
I always wonder why I spend money on toys...Trey would be content with the laundry hamper! lol That is so cute that he loved it so much! He is a doll!!
Hey Katie,
ReplyDeleteSo you know that window with the flowers in it on your brick wall in your front room? I think you said you and your sisters made it. Anyway, I just purchased one and wanted to know how you put it together (if you are willing to share your craft secrects). Hopefully you know what I am talking about.
I always wonder why I spend money on toys...Trey would be content with the laundry hamper! lol That is so cute that he loved it so much! He is a doll!!
ReplyDeleteThat grumpy face pic is too funny! (I just found your blog off of Shannon's blog) Your fam is so cute by the way!
ReplyDelete