5.19.2010

Redd's Birthday

Redd had a Football party this year.
We invited all his cousins, aunts, uncles,
and grandparents.
Jadon, Dallin, Ava, Tayah
Jax, Griffin, Brad Chloe, Redd, Ava & Tayah Jon, Bailee, Andria, Bart Jackie, Duane, Joni Getting ready for the Balloon Pop game. Round 1: Big Kids & Redd Round 2: Little Kids & ReddNone of the kids even tried to pop Redd's balloon.
When it finally popped on the grass.
He cried and went to Granny for a love. Then we played our football version
of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey."
The kids had to try to
"Kick a Field Goal"
with their little footballs.
Present Time!Football Pinata!
Redd needed a few helpers
to blow out his candles this year!
Riding his cool new Bike!
On his birthday Judd and I
gave him our present..
a train!
He also had a package waiting
for him in the mail from
his cousins in California. After singing "Happy Birthday"
he decided to sing
his own version to himself..
"Aber Cupcake, Aber Cupcake"
This time he had no problem
blowing out his candle!
Happy Birthday Reddy Bear!

5 comments:

  1. You are such a cute Mama! You really did his party in style. I love the football theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! You guys are fun parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute party Katie!! I love his invite!!Birhtday parties are always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, what a cute party! I love the invite with the ticket. So creative! Happy Birthday Redd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling party Kate! You did a great job on everything. I love the invite!

    ReplyDelete